Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ten Things from Thousands and One things to tell

1. You guys know what happened to me recently? Please refer to this

2. My left hand is still swollen. Have you ever seen "tangan babi" (please think about it..tangan babi ok?)in your entire life? Please look at my left hand now. I am typing using my right hand only.-Slowly. Amazing oi!

3. A total of 21 stitches makes me suffer. I eat using spoon- like all those Mat Saleh.- Classic! Can't move my neck to the left like I used to do. Skins are not as clear as before- Scars!

4. New IC, New driving license, New ATM cards but the same OLD ME with NO MONEY. Hey..I don't even have a purse oi!

5. They have found my baby Jacky. Alhamdulillah. He is in the PERODUA HOSPITAL, currently.

6. Need to find new place to start with not so new life. Any helpers?

7. I miss my office. I miss my colleagues. I miss my work. Now I just realized that I am a workaholic. I am sick of staying at home and do nothing.

8. I miss my BELOVED FRIENDS. You guys are the best. God Bless you all!-Special write up will be created soon!

9. I can't sleep at night anymore without XANAX- so called my new sleeping mate.

10. I still can't believe all of this happened to me but thank God that I am still alive.


....will be continued as my right hand and my fingers are getting stiffer now.

2010?
Alhamdulillah.
=)