Monday, September 17, 2012

September's Rambling

This is September Sick for me.
I'm not complaining..yet blaming anyone or anything regarding the sickness..
For me..Its a challenge given by Him.
Even sometimes, I am getting sick of swallowing too many pills everyday..or taking the hospital's elevator up and down for the physiotherapy treatment and appointment with the doctor since early of the month.

I could still laugh happily and taking it lightly..
I don't know why I am not been bothered much with this sickness..
I was given more than 10 days of hospitalisation medical home leaves and yet.. I was at the office everyday(average 4 hours per day)...
Work is my life..
I believed that is the only life that excites me every single day.

Pathetic? Nope.
If you are in my condition..your job is the greatest distraction- in order for you not to be sad and mourned about your health..

I know I could take care of myself.
This Cervical Disc Herniation is not the reason for me to feel disable..
I rather not to over thinking about it.

Well, September also brings good news to my surroundings.
It shows clearly that it is a month of Love!
Some of friends are receiving a good news on their love life!
It means more weddings and more babies next year.
I am happy for them..and I always pray for them to be continuously happy and success!

Anyway, this month made me realised few right decision I've made in the past is the best so far. :) I also decided on few other related personal recently..

Still, happiness comes from within.
2 weeks more to October 2012 and I still have not getting my motorbike's license. Pffftttt!

And....I think today is the least blue-est Monday so far for everyone since it is a replacement public holiday in conjunction of Malaysia Day celebration yesterday.

Happy belated Malaysia Day! :)



•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.