Monday, August 12, 2013

Purple-ish



I had a very bad Monday..
Nothing has been good in office since few months back.
In fact, the situation has resulted in me losing few kilos. 
To add with other nonsense..i guess I deserved a good de-stress session for myself.
Purple is the most fav color for the time being. So, after a good hair wash..decided to do my manicure and pedicure which always been the monthly routine.
Despite of shine buffing, I asked them to paint my nails nicely.
As usual, lost appetite towards food and I feel so weak and sleepy.
Might call it a night soon!
Yes..i dont fancy Monday. Never like Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and quarter of Friday..
I just love the weekend.
How was your Monday so far?
Hope its better than mine!

Friday, come faster!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.