Friday, September 10, 2010

1 Syawal

Alhamdulillah
Today is 1 Syawal.

I cried last night.
So far as I remember, the last time I cried was on first day of buka puasa.
That was disaster.
Then..after a month.
I cried again.

Feel so down
Sad
Pathetic.
Its a mixture of everything



I thought I'll be the most happiest person on this Syawal.
Turns out..I am the most saddest person in my circle.
Heart broken attacked!
Very bad.
Eyes were swollen in the morning.
Heart is smaller than an ant.
Feeling is not the same anymore.


I always try expect something good happen to me everyday.
And yet, the reflection of the good things are coming into my way.
So,please expect unexpected.
Nothing is beautiful for a long time.
The happiness will come to an end.

I cried again during the morning of 1 Syawal.
As usual.
Looking at Mummy and Abah..
make my tears dropped easily.

I don't really fancy this Syawal.
The happiness is no longer mine.
Losing faith is what am I now.
Please take a look at the pictures below.
Smile doesn't mean I am happy.

Deep inside- who knows?
I am tired of being sad..again and again.

Minal Aidil Wal Faizin, guys!