Friday, February 18, 2011

Time after time

As I lay on my bed at this moment, at this hour, I realised that how fast the time flies.

I've been filling most of my time in the office rather spending my time at home.

My day starts as early as 7++ am. (Not that early actually)
Go to the office, attend to one meeting to another, breakfast cum lunch cum dinner, running up and down, catching up for the deadlines, talk to the client, do some PR talks, brief the creative team, get the instructions from both of my AM and AD, get some nasty words from the client and also from creative people who always think that I am not efficient and meticulous enough in delivering my work, send and receive e-mails after e-mails, laugh with the officemate, crack some stupid jokes to make the entire floor sounds happening, swears, yells, phone calls to and from both office phone and mobile, smoking and look at the computer screen and etc etc.

The moment I switched off my pc, the time is already pass 7++ pm.

It means that 12 hrs in the office, everyday to finish off some of the work (not all)

So, where my free time goes?
This is not an official complaint, its just a random thoughts of me living in my everyday life.

Thank God for the work
Thank God for the luxury of having very understanding and yet fun friends, colleague and family to be around
Thank God for the money every month even its just enough to settle all the monthly bills
Thank God for the life and love that surrounds me

Thank God for the 24 hours given to me and everybody

Time flies so fast ah?
See..less than 8 hrs, I'll be back to the office again.
Heh.

Its already Friday and let see if I could go back early tomorrow.
Haha!
Let me have some sleep 1st and I shall see you again tomorrow!

Goodnite, people!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.