Monday, October 15, 2012

For your viewing pleasure. lol

I wanted to upload some photos taken during the surgery. Since my case is rare (due to the previous doctor's negligence- who didn't bother to realised that my nerve almost disconnected when I was attacked in 2010..BLERGGHH!)
However, I afraid that those photos might given nightmares..so..I decided not to..:)
I just keep the photos for my viewing pleasure. :P
Thanks to the nurses at Level 2, Block D and Microsurgery centre- Hospital Pantai Kuala Lumpur who took care of me during my stay. (I think I might see them again next month! hehehehe).  

19/9/12- Before the surgery: Cheerful as a cheerleader.

The result: Painful. Really. This was taken on the 20/9/12 during the first dressing treatment. It is beautiful! Thank you Dr Iskandar!

19/9/2012- After the 2 hours surgery: Still cheerful as a cheerleader! I was stoned. Results of the GA

Who knows...after 2 years...its all coming back to me.
Do take care of yourself, people. Be careful where you are..