Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goodbye October

Have you ever encountered this scenario?
You have a lot of things that you wanted to share with the whole world but you lost words for each stories?
This is me in front of my laptop in the office..counting down the time to 5.30pm
But still, I cant even came out with a proper sentence to tell what has been happening for on October.
Writer's block? Fuck it. I am not a writer..

Oh. Yesterday was Wee wee's 25th birthday.
Celebrated with our exclusive spa treatments, huge Korean lunch, watched Ted in cinema and macaroons eating, talking bla bla bla..
Passed her the present and really hope that she likes it :)

I am stuck with my words. Now.
Wanted to let it out..but I just don't know how to put in a sentence.

November, please be nice since October has been very bad to me. :)

Turning 27 in 4 days time. I'm not excited at all.
No celebration needed..no present that I ever wanted this year.
I do not want anything. Really. For real.
Odd isn't? :P

Thank you for all the lessons..
Goodbye October 2012.
Tata!