Saturday, March 30, 2013

The one and only

March is a very hectic month for me..
Travelled from KL to LGK..back to KL and leaving to Malacca next weekend makes me feel like the usual- 24 hours is not enough and 8 hours of sleep never satisfy me.. LOL

Alhamdulillah..I love what I do now..
Specifically refers to my job and life..
Ups and downs as I went tru it every single day has brought me to a new life experience...

Not gonna talk about work this time..
But, I am surely gonna tell you about how much I miss this guy every single day..

Looking at the old stacks photos few days back...it does bring me back to the old memories.. (I love living in a memory)

I just wanted to say that I miss him when he's still a baby..
I miss the cuteness
I miss his baby smells..
I miss him when he is still clueless..
I miss the funny thing that he did...
I just purely miss him even till now..

I am childless and I think I do understand how much a mother missing their kids and why they posted a lot of their babies photo on the social media these days. LOL.

He's just a nephew.
The one and only.
I miss you, Todt...

Yaya loves you...so very much!
•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.