Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Something gotta give

Hello 2017.
Typing this while on my way back from the airport.
Yes. Been missing for so many months from this page. I do miss writing a lot. Planning to dedicate few minutes of my time to drop by and write something- is one of
the resolution that i have..(besides trying to lose the baby weight-sighhhh)
Hows life?
Well..What i can conclude is ..
Life is life. Living day by day. Be thankful always. Strive to be better everyday.

Travelling is something that i always love. Even work that requires travel. Especially by plane. 2017- insyallah i forsee a lot of traveling for me. Yes. Work travelling.

Starts with Kuala Terengganu after 10 days of new year.
Yeah. This is life!
Yet..i am missing my baby.

So near yet seems so far. I am still in the limo and looking forward to sniff those cheeks!
Coming back home is the best feeling now.
😍

Sent from my iPhone