Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bless you!

As school holidays just ended..
As some of my friends tied the knot..
As me being myself...

I would like to congratulate them.
Best friends, Ex-boyfriends, Schoolmates, College mates and foes,

Congratulations on your wedding.
You guys already enter the new way of life.
With new adventures,
new fun times,
new family,
new priorities,
new surroundings and I really hope that you guys made it till the end.

Regardless who you are..
You've made it.
As I find it quite difficult to enter the door..you guys are the terrific humans who made it!

Congratulations guys!
Deeply from my heart.
;-)

I am not being defensive or sarcastic here, but I am much more happier to see my friends made it in a right way.
May god bless you and your partner till the end.
More rezeki, more babies on the way and love is always be there.
Forever!

This writing is specially for ;

Rara and Dzul
Hairi and Marlini
Kamarul and Rose
Rozita and husband
Roza and husband
and others who I might forgot to mention! ;-P

Have a good days ahead.
I am sure you guys will embrace the moment.

Selamat Pengantin Baru!