Sunday, June 27, 2010

You make my day

It feels good when people are around you are making your day better!
and despites to those who make your day bitter,
you always feel good about it.

I had a nice month so far, Alhamdulillah.
The sun has shine on me after 6 crazy months in 2010.
Alhamdulillah.
Thanks to god for making my life better after a while.

Even you couldn't get everything you want,
You will be always get something better as in "what you need"
God is great.

I have made an announcement to my family during Mummy's belated birthday dinner last night..
About the new job and my new work life which practically taken my sorrow life away.
Oh, I am in the office now..on Sunday.
I do not have anything to complain about because the busy-ness that I always missing is here.
Practically, I am working 7 days this week.
Nice eh? :D
Mummy seems surprised. But she is happy for me. As I was asking her to "not to ask any question"
Abah, did not give any reaction. As usual. But he mentioned this,
"As long you are working and you feel happy about it..that is fine with me"
Abah is always be that kind of person. He is not the micro-managed type like Mummy!

Kaklong congratulate me and said
"Do whatever you think its best for you"

I told them the truth and yet they were speechless and couldn't comment on anything as everything is in order now.

But the greatest appreciation is actually not for myself only..
I am not going to be like now if my great friends were not around.

Guys, you know who you are.
I do not have to mention any names here.
You guys are the greatest give in my life.
The motivation , the help,the hopes, the smile, the money, the friendship...
I will always keep it in mind.
Forever.

Thank you for letting me know- who are my real friends..and who are not! ;-)

I LOVE YOU , GUYS A LOT!!!!!
You guys really make my day.
May god bless you all the time..Insyallah..