Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome to the new addiction!

Here I am at the office.
Leaving my parents, Todt, kaklong's maid-Yati and my baby sister at home.
Yes, I am at the office on Saturday afternoon.
and yet still waiting for my boss to come over and give instructions -preparation for the next meeting on Monday.

A very good friend of mine finally made up his mind and make himself ramble on net.
Finally, I've got to read some thoughts on him without me forcing him to talk.
Heh.

I told him few many times to start writing on the net. But he refused.
Excuses like "I don't have time".. "I'm lazy" and whatever-whatever always be the reason why he is not writing yet.

Well..until last night he told me that he actually writes on the net!
Perfecto!

He is the guy who always labelled himself as
finally made up his mind and I am sure he has thousands of thoughts that would give some benefits to anyone who reads it.
It is great to see some wise people here.
Just because I am tired to read something which is so normal and nonsense all the time.
Especially those like mine!

Well,to him..
I know he wouldn't never read my stuff here anymore..
But I would like to welcome him to the new addiction!

Welcome aboard !