Monday, January 24, 2011

Let It Go

Let It Go - Three words that easy to say but hard to digest.

To let go, its really hard.
I used to attached with this place very much.
Too many memories we had together.
Even most of it are not so pleasant.
I passed the bunch of keys to the owner on last weekend.
My heart cried loudly.
I remember when we first met a year ago.
I cleaned it up by myself.
I painted some walls with some help by friends.
I swept the floor
I decorated it
I laughed with it
I cried with it
I smiled with it
The emotion attachment was so strong until I couldn't afford to live with it anymore.
For the sake of my future (which I do not know whether I have it or not)


The overall view

The hall where me and friends laugh, had heart -to-heart session, watched dvd and this is where I always sleep.

The exact location where all the bad things started.

The front view


Goodbye home.
Goodbye memories.