Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution Sucks!

True!

I wonder why do we need a resolution every new year?
Are you guys following the path to it?
Mostly?
No.

As for a person who doesn't have an expectations, hopes or dreams definitely no new year resolution for me at all.
Its a total nonsense.

Well,
I celebrated my new year with office colleagues in Cherating.
Yup, they are part of my family besides other close friends.
It was a nice vacation except for certain drama from some people.
Yet, I wouldn't want to think of that anymore.

Starting my Monday in the office as usual.
No different than last year.
Happily doing the tons of work and not becoming a different person than last year.

I am who I am.
With the 120inches ego in my head and so called heartless queen due to certain things,
I like to take everything- lightly.

Scared of asking more from God and afraid of asking outrageous and miracle from Him..
I want to live as usual.

Problems - Come and Go
Tears,Smile, Loud Laughs,Sorrow are always around.
Just need to be extra careful and do the same thing as usual.

Do not think that I lost my faith.
I still have it.
But bear in mind- Ask from Him wherenever appropriate ONLY!
Before ask Him..you might need to look at yourself from up to toe first..look at the mirroe and then you will know what can you wish and what could you ask.

Its just a friendly reminder as human.
We do not know what will happen next.
God will give you what you want..its just a matter of time =)
Everything has a price to pay.
Okay?

Take a good care of yourself on 2011.
We shall see what will happen in the next 12 months!
Happy Monday, People!!!