Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh Kayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Its like a disease.
Seriousfcukins*it!
Why you guys makes me feel old and feel left out?
Hoi..Hoi..Hoi..
Tunggu lah!
Hehhh nyaaa!

Everyone is doing so called the same thing. When I am logging into my fb acc;

Bertunang
Nikah

Bersanding

Bersuami

Pregnant
Beranak


Wooooo..woo..woo...
Jangan la semua buat benda yang sama..I feel left out. seriously.
Even I do not have "that" in mind at this time.
But I need some of you to wait for me too! =)
Dont make me feel old and some sort being left by the bus!
Or Is about time for the next level already ka?
Hehehe..
Jealousy? Pressure? - I think so...
But,I need my singlehood time lagi...(which just started again)

Hurm..I am becoming the bridesmaid again this weekend.
Take a look at the pix below.
Nice huh?