Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dinn-er Al-one

After solat last night, I felt so alone..Haiiih..
I can't stay up all night and do nothing until the sleeping time comes.

So, I've decided to fill up my time alone.

I haven't done this for quite sometime..
While crusing on the road, at the same time- I had a telephone conversation with Mom.
She was very supportive and yet told me that I can live like this. I mean- Single!
Without I realized, I was driving towards Bangsar. Wth???

So, I parked my car and planned to have dinner at CB. Oh, I missed the hot choc..seriously.
After refilling my nicotine box at KK, I walked to CB.

Someone tapped my shoulders and gave a big smile- I can't remember the face...She smiled again and said,

"I can't remember your name. But I do recognize your face! You are from MK ,rite? and you are alone?"

Oh..there it goes.. I forgot the fact that I have to face this kind of scenario starting from now on.
After a few minutes of conversation and told her that I am no longer with Ollie, (she showed her sympathy by saying- SORRY!- heh!for what? It was my fault btw), I continue my journey to CB.

Her question was stucked on my mind. Is that obvious? See? How close am I to him and I am practically prepare to face that kind of question from our common friends.. Hemmm...Ready? Heh!

After paying for my light dinner, I sat at the corner of the cafe. While reading, eating and later-smoking...I realized that the people keep on looking at me weirdly.
Just because I am a women and alone..It makes me feel so uncomfortable..

Now I remember how I looked at women while they eat alone, shop alone or even walk alone in the shopping mall..

This Hehhhh feeling - not so good! Seriously uncomfortable....
Hemm...

But who cares..I was enjoying my dinner alone even some people keep looking at me as if im some sort of an alien.

I am just alone...and I am the one who choose to be like this..
Ok lah kan? and the best thing- I am the one who paying for my hot chocolate and my tasty chicken pie.. not them..
So, I just let them looking at me while I am enjoying my dinner alone.

Is not that bad pun kan?
=)