Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Searching

Here I am. On my bed and trying to let it out whatever that I have in my mind.

2010 is coming.
My age is turning 25.
It makes me think..

In 25 years time-
Is there any achievements?
Yes

Is there any happy moments?
Yes

Is there any bad day?
Yes

What do I feel now?
Empty.

I am opening my new book of life. New journey which I only bring nobody but myself.
Besides family and friends who are always being a good supporter...
I need to re-arrange what I have and what I want to achieve for the next 365 days.
I feel that its a bit late..turning 25- baru nak re-arrange hidup?
Pathetic kan?

I am throwing what I had...The good..the bad and the yike-ish away.
I don't know why Im doing that.
I just need to start fresh. I need to step and stand on my own two feet.
Berdiri atas kaki sendiri.
Tetapi, Mampu kah?

Hurm...and I am searching for a better life even sometimes I can feel that I am dying inside.
Phew...
Is this what I really want?

At this moment..
I am saying- YES!