Monday, August 9, 2010

Breaking down


After few days...

I am breaking down.
Finally I get to cry after too many things happened to me.
Ive been trying to do so since that night.
I just couldn't .

and yet- finally...today I cried in the office.
2 drops of tears - thats enough.

I was thinking,
this Ramadan is one of the saddest Ramadan I ever had.
So called homeless and practically broke.

I miss my house.
But I just scared to be there.
Trauma, perhaps

Oh. I get too carried away.
Benci lah!

Please make me laugh again.
I just don't want to think anymore.
and seriously I will leave it to God for the next best thing could happen to me.

I miss JB all of the sudden even I just came back from JB yesterday.
I need a hug badly.

Nak pelukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Nak cuti lagi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D