Thursday, August 12, 2010

The saddest 1st Ramadhan ever.

I never felt so alone.
1st Ramadan.
I was supposed to having a great buka puasa with a friend who so called generous for letting me stay in her house for few days.
However, due to some misunderstanding happened between us
Maybe she was too scared that I might take the advantage of me having a so called luxuries in her place, she did posted something in her FB.- Which is related to me , I guess.
Pathetic eh?
Its like dealing with an 8 years old kid.
I was only stayed at her place for 3 days. Just because of I am afraid of living alone in the house. Traumatized.
Its not like a month and yet I wasn't just crashing into.
I asked about it politely. And she said yes..so does her husband!


I'm blessed, however.
I cried while I'm still in the office.
Pretending like nothing happened,
I went back to her place and get all my stuff out from her house
Told her that- I have someone to accompany me at home.
Well, pathetically..None!

Sad isn't?
Its ok. Its all right.
I ate Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken and Chrysanthemum Tea for buka puasa.
My tears dropped.
Haih laaa..
Alone.

That was the saddest moment ever for this year and I am thankful to God that I am still alive.
Nowadays, its hard to find people who could help you sincerely eh?
Some people took me as a threat.
Why is that?
I am devastated.

Imagine this.
Alone, down with fever!
How is that?
Great.

It is 2nd of Ramadan.
and I'm fasting while having a fever!
Yeay!
=)

You would like to see what she wrote?
;-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX- consider my self quite a generous person,love to help,don't mind to give.but please don't take it granted.just dont let me open my mouth.its will hurt you.tell me again why i need to come out with some money most of the time every time i meet you,just like you, my husband kicking his nut off to feed me with food,dont push it too far