Monday, August 9, 2010

One by one

2010 is one of the toughest year so far.
Live in a way that I choose by myself makes me wonder..

All the obstacles is coming into my way
Challenges is everywhere.

I am afraid.
Its not easy.

Someone broke into my lovely crib last week.
(I am fine. and lucky that I wasn't around during the tragedy)
The laptop (age 6), the phone (age 4) and my collection of coins gone missing. It has its own sentimental values. =(
Workload is like hell.
Bosses have no humanity feelings.(sometimes)
Financial are not stable. (most of the time)
Life is practically here and there. (always)

God is testing me.
I know.

I have lost so many things in my life not only material, also emotional.
How?
I don't know.

I think its not safe to be here anymore.
I am paranoid.
The safest place that I love is no longer be one.

Crazy and pathetic.
But thank god that friends are around when I was in a "deep shit" situation.
Thank you, guys.
You are the best.

I just came back from my rehab session during the weekend.
It was ok.
I am practically fine outside.
But not inside.
As usual.

Friends,
I love you all.
Really much!
=(