Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stalker

Besides facebook
Blog is the best medium for stalking.
True.

Have you ever done that?
No???
That's a lie.
Everybody does it. =)

People always wanted to know about other people everyday.
Facebook is the ultimate medium for stalkers including other social-networking sites.
Therefore, reading other people's blog is another way of doing it.

But have you ever thought that you (which you always think that -"I am Ms or Mrs Nobody) are also being stalked by some strangers?
Haaaaa...
Please bear in mind.
You might think that you are ordinary and not an interesting person to be stalked.
But somehow, somewhere..there are some people who always watching you.. (besides God, obviously)

I am laughing and I think its funny when I get to know that "some people" are stalking me by reading my online journal due to some pathetic reason.

Dear stalker(s),
Please be informed that,I am definitely "nothing" to be compared to you, I am the "O.K.U (s)", I am in my deepest-shit level of life currently and I am seriously have nothing to share with you.
So?
What are you still doing here?
Get a life!
Please.
=)