Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feel good home

Home- where the heart is.
The story continues..

I fell in love with my house.
Even its a rented house..I feel so attached with this one.
Ya..ya..been fell the same emotion for the past 9th houses as well.

Parents dropped by just now.
They still embracing the new place of mine.
Mummy said- she likes it.
Kaklong said- its a good place..
Todt was jumping up and down.. On my bed. Heh!

I am glad it turned out quite good.
With a good cooperation from my housemate..we made that empty place to a place where the heart it.

Questions such - "When is the housewarming party?"
Err..
I have to think before answering it.

Still, we are waiting for the sofa set, fridge and some other things to complete the house.
Ah..UNIFI also.
Yay!

Something that I can be proud of by age of 26.
My sanity..=)
Alhamdulillahhh....

Who says being single is not good?
Except when you sleep alone on the queen size bed lah everynight.
In fact- I don't think its that hard for me...
Getting used to it and happily do my activities alone.
Be alone sometimes fun!

I missed my home everyday...especially my bed.
Sigh...