Wednesday, July 20, 2011

People do remember...

I am happy and sad at the same time when receive this private message on facebook
(Never underestimate yourself since -people do remember you..sometimes..)

I take this as a compliment from one of the RMAF Corporate Communications officer in MINDEF due to the "friendship" and "relationship" that we built throughout LIMA'09.

I miss the excitement. Working with a bunch of military people who are friendly and fully committed was one of the best experience so far. Not forgotten while dealing with international media who has thousands attitude- it was a gift in my career.

I miss all that.
Working for international event like LIMA taught me thousands of new things.
  • How to be moreeeee patient.. I mean -really patient.
  • Maximize the opportunity..time management, people management etc
  • How to talk and explain to people who doesn't even speak English and never know what Bahasa Melayu is. LOL
  • Learn how to smileeee all the time even you have been working more than 13 hours straight
  • Brushed up my PR skills with the journalist and the list go on and on...
Sigh...
That kind of Experience is Priceless and surprisingly people do remember you...=D
I miss my LIMA '09 people..
I really do..:(