Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Holiday. Holiday


No no no..no...
I'm not going anywhere yet.
Apparently I haven't been to any place for self relaxing session this year.
Not even once.
Most of the flights, short trips are for work.
Those cant be defined as "holiday"
Melaka - every once a month also cant be called as holiday since Wee wee was always on-call while I was there.

People, work and holiday can be differentiated.
There is a huge gap between both.
Although, working out station can be called as free trips, free accommodations but the burden that you have inside your head cant make you sleep well at night during those trips.
Really.
I had an opportunity to sleep in 5 star hotels, gorgeous boutique hotels, fly around the country, free delicious meals, chances to see new places, meeting new faces and so on... thank God for all the rezeki..
But somehow, work related trips doesn't bring much joy, anyway.....

21 and a half days of annual leaves + replacement leaves doesn't bring any good either if you don't have any plans.
Being myself who does not believe most plans will succeed - especially Life plan, I decided to just leave all it like that.
I am not gonna lie to say that I do not feel jealous or feel left out when most of my friends already have hundreds of holiday plans for the entire year..
Please..I am jealous of them. Really.

Somehow, we as a human need to look at the mirror and see for yourself on your affordability.
:)
I wont be able to spend thousands of ringgit just to have a decent holiday even London will always be my most favorite city.
=D
Cita-cita dari kecik sampai besar yang tak pernah bertukar..
Naik bas merah jalan-jalan dekat London. ..Cliche' kan? ^_^ LOL
Soon...Insya'allah...