Sunday, July 8, 2012

Disappointed

Disappointed is just a temporarily feeling.
In life, you can't win it all.
But, you have to adjust yourself to fit into certain situation which could place you far away from a feeling called disappointed.

Everyday, I tried my very best from not disappoint anyone especially myself.
This feeling, even its temporarily..but I forsee that this could make your life upside-down if you get carried away with it.

You maybe try your very best in doing everything just the way you want it to be..
But somehow, even you plan it well, it doesn't mean it would be perfectly done.
Too many facts can be reason for you to feel disappointed.
That is why I always hate to plan anything.
I think that adhoc could always surprise me in a good way.
Btw, I only start planning when comes to my work..since it has to be planned and executed properly in order to make it successful.

Well..life is like this..and sometimes..life is like that.
This temporarily feeling has to go away.
I wouldn't let it stay in my mind and disturb my everyday life. :)

Long week ahead..I'll be working for 7 days straight starting tomorrow.
Yay! I love this kind of commitment since I am scared of the real commitment in life.
Work..is something that I am good at, now :)
Attacked by mild fever during the weekend, I am much better now..
Nothing much changed..still fat and look the same (as in the photo)

Have a great week everyone!
Don't let the 'dissapointed feeling' disturb you..
It is just temporarily..anyway!
Good luck! :)



•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.