Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July, be nice :)


4th day of July in 2012.
This is the 2nd day of me being "anak tunggal/anak tunggol" in the department.
Since two of my senior exec left their position in this office, I am the only kuliketive that belongs to Marcom.
Was I afraid?
Not.

I experienced one of the hell scenario back in 2009.
When I was working for LIMA.
Apparently, my immediate boss was MIA on my 2nd week of employment.
Lost in translation.- that was really bad.
"So-called" heading a corporate communications department with no assistant at all-at age 24 was not easy.
Trying hard to be Independent but still kelam kabut.
That was I am.

With my limitation of experience and I have no idea what was all about..
I managed to get help from the big bosses, the previous head of department which I get to know from colleagues, friends and other related person in the industry.. Well... it was harder than expected.
Thank God, I made it right.
and again...the similar scenario came into the picture..

I was much calm and relax.
I work following the usual system which I prefer and try to manage the workload very well.
I am not entirely alone, anyway..
My HOD, my manager is still around..

I am following the right track and go to the exact direction as told and try to give some option based on the logic and experience that I gained for the past 4 years of working...

Anyway, I survived the first day and today ..I hope it will be smooth as well.
Life is like this...
I was a job hopper..
Jumping from one to another job without hesitation for the sake of better life..
When I finally found my ground..
This is the time that people left me to reach their target and to fulfill their life expectations.

I always tell myself that Life is a roller-coaster.
You will not be on top..always and do prepare to be on the ground at anytime.:)

Interviewed one of the candidate to replace the sr.exec position yesterday..of course with the presence of the Manager, HOD, DD and Datuk Director.. and another interviewed to be made within an hour from now...
Lets see, who is the catch and need to analyse the character of the person that I will work with.

After-all, my line up of bosses I have now - is the best so far in my 4 years tenure of working in the industry.
Nothing is really perfect anyway..
Therefore, I thank Allah for making my life better each and everyday.

BTW, today marks my 54th day without nasik! Yay!

Have a good Wednesday, people!