Monday, January 21, 2013

1st Monday Blues of 2013

Here we go again..
After so many weeks without the attacks of the 'blues'..
I'm under attack now.
Now..yes..I mean now.

After so many days spent outside the office, the Monday blues hit me right on the spot.
This morning, 'waking up in the wrong side of the bed' makes me suddenly not in the positive mood ...that was what I thought..

However, it getting worst with some issues in my surroundings and makes me believe that Monday Blues has touched my day. Yippie!?? (Not!)

Less work this week..I've done with my tasks in the office, I've managed to settle some of my workload and now..at this very moment.. I am invigilating a re-sit student for their recent training exam.
Pfftttt..I was here about 20 mins ago and I'm getting sick when I think that I can only leave the exam room after 5.00pm.

Ya Allah..sitting with Nina and not doing anything while watching one student to finish off his exam..is the most boring thing I ever do in my life! LOL.

Now I know how did my teacher feel during the exam. BORING big time!

I wish this one re-sit student all the best. The exam called 'Adjudication Writing Decision'.
What the hell is that? Don't ask me! I'll take more of your time if you want me to explain.
Heh.

Its the Monday. I hate Monday Blues. I hate the feeling of having Monday Blues today.
I miss my bed and I miss my pregnancy pillow. I miss home so very much even I only left them since 7.45am. I miss them so very much and I feel like eating KFC before sleep today.

Really... ZzzzzzZzzzz
Monday, don't hate me!
Tuesday..be nice!


•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.