Friday, February 8, 2013

Meet my boyfriends

Bangkok was the place where I celebrated the beginning month of February 2013.
Company trip to Bangkok, Thailand has created my version of perspective on the people, the culture, the language and the country itself.

What did I do there?
Shop. eat. pedicure.manicure. walk. walk. walk. eat. shop. shop.eat. walk etc etc etc.
By the way, I'm not gonna talk about BKK much as I don't think I have to. (Its just me being malas)


Anyway, dreams come true. Yes. If you decide to make it happen!
I've been keeping this dream for 20 years.
Since I was 8, I always wanted to visit this place where I could meet a lot of famous people and some of my idols.
And I've finally made it! (Even initially the 1st museum in London is my 1st choice..but Bangkok's has offered the similar scenarios also my company has sent us to Bangkok and NOT London..what else should I say eh? :P)


I've finally met my boyfriends here. LOL!
Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham. Ehem..
(Excuse me for the vulgar poses as I was too excited meeting them for the 1st time!)

I cant even remember how many photos did I took with more than 90 figures of great names on earth.
And I don't think its great to upload it here. Haha. 
The best thing is..I've made a new album full of my photos and actions with the wax figures on my facebook page after so long not being so active. Its just because of the dream that came true.

Well.. Madame Tussauds London and HongKong...we'll meet soon!??