Monday, October 5, 2009

Actually

Actually, I have thousands of things to write
Millions of thoughts to let it go
and
Billion of memories and actual secret to tell...

But somehow, due to certain difficulties..I had to keep it in mind and not keep it in here.

Life is easy- somebody says..
But we are the one who make it complicated.

Heh?
Really?
At this point of time.. I don't think life is easy..

I do laugh at certain times..
I do smile some of the times..
But what I always do is think..
Most of the times...

Tired. heh?
I practically do not have time for myself..
I really need a new place to live..
which I wanted to be called "mine"

Lovelife?
Half of my face is smiling and half of it are not.
Duhhhh???

Workload?
As usual...
Heh kan?

What do i miss most is-
Get a lot of sleep and more time for myself.
and I am in the middle.