Friday, October 30, 2009

Be nice and make people happy

I don't mind working long hours.
I don't mind staying up late and do all the things that need to be done.
I don't mind wasting my time in the office just to finish the job
and
I don't mind the workload that has been given to me.

As long as
the environment needs to be the healthy ones.
The bosses are treating me nicely
The people are nice and helpful
Thats all.

However, I don't like working in a place where people keep blaming you for nothing.
As if I'm the one who screwed up all the plans from beginning.
Ok.This writing can be considered as a complaint.
Funny eh?
Its ok.

Human communications...
Internal relations..
Have you ever thought about that?

I always believe that
"the people in the company is the strength"
Agree?
Without the people ..the organisation are nothing.
Zero

Oh..come on.
I am here to get things done
Which actually cleaning all the shit that has been left for me by previous person.
I am helping and execute all the plans that should been done wayyyyy before I walked into the office.

Ok.
I'm leaving KL in plus minus 2 weeks time.
I just hope that some people can treat me nicely.
Be nice to me and I can do anything for the sake of "getting the work done"

Make your employees happy
So, they will be sincerely working for you.
They don't want to see your slacky and "i don't like you" kinda face.
Coz the employees doesn't fancy that.
They are there to live a life.
To fulfill they needs and to get money at the same time to experienced the greatness as part of the team.

Ok. Thats enough.
I need to "sembur" their face in a right way..(I guess)
Or I need to kiss their asses (Euw!!!)
just to get the nice treatment from them.
Should I do that?
Heh?!

What a life.
I need a better ones.

Oh.. my 5 pieces bedroom set already arrived my room.
Wahhhh!
Impressive huh?
At age 24- finally I have my own katil.
Next- washing machine!
Yippee!

Guys, please pray for my happiness and god , please help me to go through this.