Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Situation

Towards end of the month..
I am sitting in front of my laptop in the office..
At the same time, attending all the nonsense calls from all around the places.
"Lea"
"Alia"
"Cik Noor alia"
"Ms Noor"
and some people tend to call me
"Puan Noor Alia"

WTF?
Not yet kot?!

Attending inquiries regarding the event which just around the corner is one of the task as a PR personnel here.
What?When?How?Who?
Bla bla bla..
Plus..I have more important tasks to do and its pretty annoying when you have to attend the phone calls at the same time your boss is calling you from her/his table and one of the colleague is standing next to you waiting for her unanswerable question to be answered?!

Irritating kan?

Well..Its hard..I am counting down the time to 18 November..
I'll be leaving all the mess and all the good things in KL till Dec 10.
Lama tuh..
My skin will be tan..as I am really sure of that.
My time is no longer considered as "mine"
Stress level will be up to 100!
Life is all about work.
and I will be celebrating my Eid in Langkawi with the co-workers and bosses.
Pathetic kan?
Luckily is Raya Haji..not Raya Puasa..
Otherwise, I'll be crying out loud in front of the beach.
Heheh
I am sorry mummy! heh?!

Oh..November is coming.
Heheh..
24 is the number and 4 is the date.
I am getting old..and I feel like I am really getting old just because I am starting my life from scratch now.
From 0
and slowly climbing up the ladder which I don't really knows where its heading to.
I find it funny sometimes.
Hehe..

I believe, everything happens for a reason and I am sure god will help me in merely ways.

I have thousand of things to write.
Just wait.