Thursday, October 1, 2009

Not being myself.

Again...there is an issue about the same subject.
What the heck??
Some of the people around me says that
"You are not being yourself!"

Ok.Which part?
I felt that no one could understand the situation that I went through now.
Some people might take it easy.
Its like nothing...heh?

I can feel that I am walking in the air and the feet is not touching the ground.
Sighhh--
Why is that?

Ok..I have an issue with myself.
Its like I can't think straight and surprisingly no one is forcing me to not think straight.
Well, practically, Life is like that.

At the moment, still looking for a room somewhere my workplace.
I do not want to spend my money too much on petrol and unnecessary coins that I have to pay for the toll charge everyday..Just to reach my office..

Well is hell.
As for now..I am taking it slowly...
I am breathing...I am thinking and still considering..

First and foremost before anything else..
I really need to get new room!
Thats all for today...Will be back soon.