Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Have you ever thought...?

Here I am...in the office..
While eating nasi lemak..I am stealing some of my time to write something here.
Its 10.17 am...
Everything is still slow and steady.
I am taking my own sweet time before the lady boss come in.
I have thousands of things need to be settled today...as usual..

Something came up into my mind..
When you are in love...
When you are saying.."I LOVE YOU..or I MISS YOU.."
Have you ever thought of
"Why are you in love with this particular person?"
"Why are you missing this person so badly until you can smile all the time even nothing is happening?"
Why? Why?

Love is very subjective. Isn't?
Nobody can translate what is the real meaning of Love...
But what I know is..
The elements of trust,understanding and accepting the person as what they are- are the most credential subjects in relationship.
Correct?

Well..I am missing someone everyday..
I am missing a lot of people everyday...
Family,friends...best friends..close friends..schoolmates..classmates..my ex housemates.. and etc etc..
I love them all..
But there are too many types of love from me to every and each category..

So..why are we missing all these people?
Or why am I missing some particular person in my life?

The memories-that I am holding it till now.
Everyone that I met in my life always gives a big impact to me.
It really depends on the situation...what we went through together and what are the consequences that we get in our relationship or friendship..

Oh..btw, I am missing my leisure moments now.
My life is all about the work and office.
Someone said
"Workaholic nye la minah ni"

I don't consider myself as a workaholic..
I just do my job for the sake of paying all the monthly bills and expenses also for the sake of experience.
That's all..
Hoping that I'll get my pleasure moments again by next year..

And let me tell you something..
the nasi lemak that I bought in front of the office just now..its totally MASIN!
Potong betul lah!Heh!

Have a great day everyone! and don't forget to wish me luck!:P