Monday, January 4, 2010

Make it private and welcome 2010

I make it private just for one day..
Cleared all the irrelevant posting related to my previous relationship.
Hemm...
I would like to let go all the memories that I've been holding it for the past more less 5 years.

My first posting on 2010.
Oh..my new year celebration- Is there any? Heheh..
I went out for a small shopping therapy with a housemate- Na.
KLCC was so packed with thousands faces..
We laughed....We shopped..We smoke... we bought pizza and potato salad- then let ourselves enjoying the views by sitting on the walkway-
Laughed, giggled and feel the greatness of being single again.

We went back at 10pm..Had dinner at Cosy Place...We were the last customer of 2009!
Watched the fireworks while driving along DUKE and went to the cyber cafe before we reached home around 3 am...

It was fun! Even without a partner- we had much fun by doing whatever we want without have to think of anybody =)
But the feelings- not entirely happy ..It was fun until we lay down on our bed.
Alone. Sepi.
Oh..sangat single rasanya! Hemm...
Tutup mata- matikan rasa sepi dan terus tido!


The excitement continued on the 1st January itself...
Heh! =) Let me keep it to myself.. Hemmmm....
But I really had fun ;)
Pipi sakit sebab ketawa dan senyum tak berhenti...
The weekend was a great one...:)

It was a good start for me in 2010.
I have my friends, my close friends and my best friends around me..
The most important thing- I have my family who always be by myside... ;)

Welcome 2010.
I already opening my new book and lets continue the adventure!