Monday, May 31, 2010

Never be the same again.

Tired of being sad and have no plan at all.
That is me who are pathetically moving ahead with zero expectations.
Crazy is it?

Life without mission and there are no vision. Really.
I always wondering, why am I facing all this at this age?
I just too early or maybe am being too old to deal with this kinda life.

Yelah, I have no life at the moment.

But apparently, friends are around- which is the best thing that I could ever get now. Million thanks to them.
Family are like 390km away from me.
and some of the things that I just could not mention to them..
That is why I need my friends to be around.-When I need the most.

Ok. I am exhausted with all this.
Really really really.

I am on the negative level currently.
There is nothing going to be taken positively.
God, a little help here. again and again and again..:) Pleaseeeeee?

Things could be better in the future but
It will never be the same anymore.

Guys,
Please cherish whatever you have in life at the moment because you might lost it at anytime.
Trust me.
Climbing up is not as easy as you see.
It takes courage and a lot of mental helps from others and from yourself.