Monday, March 21, 2011

"Lady Buaya" in the making


My weekend was ok.
Nothing much to complaint.
Went for the Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa for the 2nd time,
nice dinner and coffee..
Good sleep and I managed to clean up all the mess in my room.
Excellento!

I woke up quite late on Sunday.
At 3 pm.
Paying all the sleep debt for the whole week.
No one at home and I feel so free!

Jogging has captured my mind all of sudden at 4.30 pm.
Woke up and change to my jogging attire and straightly went to my fav jogging venue in Taman Tun.
Immediately after 2 rounds of brisk walk, it was raining.

Devastated with the weather, one of an old friend called when I was on my way back.
Wanted me to join him for a session in driving range.
*Smile*
and turned to Bandar Utama, driving range (I didn't even see the correct name)

I haven't touch the golf club since 2 years ago.
Tried once and I believed yesterday was my 2nd time.
I managed to hold the club nicely.
Proportionately done.
Except for the swing which needed a lot of practice should be corrected.

Feel nice even it was raining heavily.
The moment I swing the club, I could feel some of the stress and anger went away with the ball.

Golfing captures my attention.
Some people said- GOLF is an expensive hobby.
But, what is expensive if you could swing 100 balls for only RM10?
I think movie tickets on weekends are much expensive then that.

I just need a new glove - which is very important equipment to have, otherwise you could damage you hand (Like I did, yesterday :P)
and a new women gold club.

Please...any hobby need some investment!
Women playing GOLF are much more sexier, I guess.

There it goes, my officially a new hobby.
Below, are some of the photos taken by a friend who laugh his ass off and at the same time gave his moral support to me.
Hahaha
Pelan2 kayuh.
I could be better! I just need more practice and a good coach to learn it in a correct way! =)

So,any ladies interested to join me?
=P

Lady Buaya in the making!
Haha =))