Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Writing and Reading.

Why do I write here?

I took this as my online journal.
I didn't enclose the url at any of my social networking site.
For those who reads, they probably know me or maybe some strangers/blog walkers in this world.

I wonder, why some people would like to give their remarks without me asking them to?
Pathetically, I was aware that some people whom I used to know had no idea at all what I went tru for the past 26 years.
But then, still some non related advise pop-up in my gmail or ym.
Well, they might think that they actually "care" but I thought that "I-dont-need-ur-advise-as-I-do-not-want-any"

Haih, I let you read because I would like to share.
As far as I'm concerned, it was stated on the top of every page :
"real thoughts-real life-real story"

Indeed, I am telling you what Ive gone tru.
Without hesitation, sharing is being part of my life.
I share because I care.

Some people, they thought that I expect any feedback from my rambling.
Hahaha.
Kelakar.

Honestly, I dont need any.
This is my story and you could read if you want to =)

*No further comments needed. Email me at alia.anif@gmail.com for any inquiries.Thank you =) *