Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, please stay... :(

Again, I would like to write about how I hate Monday so much.
I think I am not the only one who have an issue with Monday.
I always don't feel good about Sunday.
I bet you guys are also dealing with the same feelings towards tomorrow.

Tired and just lazy to wake up in the morning and face the office on Monday.
I do not have that problem when comes to Tuesday, Wednesday or even Friday..

Why we have to start work on Monday?
Is it going to be the same feelings if we get to choose Tuesday or Wednesday as the first working day of the week?

Bla bla bla.
I had to start work on Monday..you guys are also doing the same.
LAZY is much more BIG than TIRED, I assume.

Ah, no matter what and for whatever reason, I still don't fancy Monday.
I hate you Monday!
Please forward me to Tuesday...please???
:((