Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Passport size photo

I always have some issue when comes to taking passport sized photo.
Just because I will look so ugly once it has been printed.
So euwww.
I was at the Immigration office on the afternoon to renew my passport since it will be expired next month.
Mummy bugged me almost everyday on the phone to ask me to renew it so I wouldn't have to stay at home during Eid.
This is the difficult part where you need to deal with when you have another country as your hometown. Singapore is not that far away from JB and I always wish that we do not have to use passport to enter that republic. Why it has to be separated from Tanah Melayu? Even it is only less than 50km?
Wishing that we, Johorian- do not need that red book to enter that island.
Sighhh.
I forgot to prepare passport photo when I entered the immigration office in Wangsa Maju..and it leads me to one of the photo shop and forcing myself to take 4 pieces of passport photo since they don't have a service where you can purchase only 1-just for the renewal.

I was in a mess. I didn't wash my hair the nite before and obviously I don't use make up.
How could I forgot to prepare the passport photo? Stupid me.
I shivered when the kakak who took my photo started to focus her lense directly to my face.
Being a camwhore- doesn't mean that you like taking all sorts of photo ya..

I tried to look the best since I have to live with the photo in my red book for the next two years of my life.
And yet..I still look plump..my face still look so big..my messy hair can't hide the round face that God created for me.. and my eyes looks sepet.
Sigh..Alhamdulillah..it wasn't that bad. I think I look pretty good compared to the previous passport image of mine.

Well..can't wait to see the photo in my passport tomorrow.
How was your passport face looks like? Heheheheh... ;) does it look like you now?
I bet- most of you hate your passport photo kan?

Have a good mid week everyone!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.