Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday (very early)morning

After more than 10 hours of sleep..(It was a payback rest and quality sleep)
5.00 am- The growling stomach force me to drive myself to the nearest McDonald's.
Its still dark outside...the best thing to start my weekend is having the big breakfast alone.

Sanity. That is how I feel now.
Peaceful surroundings without anyone is the therapy of life.
No attention needed or given.
No one is bulging me around and I believe, being selfish at times is a must.

I might continue sleeping once I reach home since I already missed my bed so very much.
It will be a fine weekend. :)
Monday, delay your appearance since I don't think many people loves you as they love Saturday.

I love you, weekend!
•Lea@Alia•Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.