Friday, February 8, 2013

Recent look

Remember this rambling write up?
After almost two years....again I am talking about the same subject. heh?

For the 1st time I think I am falling in love with my decent look.Vain much?  Really....and I am so proud of myself for be able to look damn great in a passport photo for the last 27++ years in my life. 

I am proud to present my current look which will be placed in my passport for the next 4 and a half years...


Regardless whatever people gonna say..but I believe that this is the best passport sized photo I ever had. I think I look damn innocent especially with the "bambam pipi"
Bravo! lol!

Its the Friday...Two write ups back to back are the indication that I am not so busy in the office today and looking forward to the long leave till next Thursday! 
Leaving the city to the south and back to the city again before the short holiday to the highland in the north. 
Happy Chinese New Year for those who are celebrating it...and lets enjoy the festive season!