Saturday, May 23, 2009

Statusless.

Statusless.

Tiada status.
Tiada rasa.

How?
Haiihh... Life is hard sometimes
I mean most of the times.

I just hate to be in the situation where you are stuck and do not know what to do.
Plus!
You feel so down, miserable and nothing can make you happy.
I mean really HAPPY.
Not that "trying to show people that you are happy" but deep inside you are NOT

Here I am.
Living in a "statusless" situation.

Life?
Hard

Work?
Seriously,
Not that good.

Love?
Sucks!
Oh..is there any "love" left?

Family?
Sometimes ok..sometimes not

Sex?
What is that?
Totally forgot about how good or bad it taste.

Friends?
Pity them
Pity myself too

Money?
That is the biggest ISSUE at the moment.

Cigarettes?
The bestest friend.

Car?
Need to be feed with petrol and t n g

Me?
Statusless.

Great.
It's just GREAT!

*Sighhhhhhhhh*