Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Less than 24 hrs to reach the age of 24

It will be 24
and tomorrow will be the 4th.

Its 1.45 pm on 3rd Nov.
I am writing for the sake of blurting out the feelings as a 23 years old girl before the numbers change to 24.

Whats with the numbers?
24 years equivalent to 8760 000 days.
It is quite a numbers eh.

Uhuk2 *coughing badly*
I am losing weight..a lot of people says that..
I am getting slimmer..not in a healthy way
I am losing my appetite..
I am smoking too much...until I am stuck with bad cough like now
I am dealing with lots of things which no one could ever imagine...worst!

Soal hati dan perasaan sangat subjektif!
Correct?

What do I wish for my 24th Birthday?
Nothing in terms of material.
But I just want to feel happy and peace.
Thats all.

Any celebrations?
I don't know coz I am totally not in the mood for it.
Will be back tomorrow.
=)