Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thinking and Considering

For the past two weeks, I have been thinking A LOT.
Seriously.
Thinking and considering is the main agenda in my life besides the workload that I have.

Too many issue I had in my mind.

Oh..I left the house.. The small RM300 room that Ive been rented for the past 1 year plus.
Its all gone.
No more housemates..No more cats and no more loneliness
And practically I am living in someone else's house ..temporarily.
Also currently looking for a new place called home.

Worklife? Hah! This is interesting.
What I can say is... Office is my first home besides the house that Ive been living now.
Great isn't it?
My officemates are like my housemates.
We meet each other like 6.5 days a week...and sometimes 7 days..
I do love it sometimes...yup..coz practically my life is more towards work and I do not want to give a chance for myself to think about my personal life.

I am considering.
I wanted to be given a chance to live by my own.
To lead a normal life.

and now...I am still thinking and considering..on too many things..
Sad isn't?
But when you don't try...you may never know...
That is one thing for sure...

So, now...I'm hoping for the best...
and I'll pray for the rest.