Saturday, November 21, 2009

23 days

I was so afraid last night..

The moment I step into the MIEC, I couldn’t think of anything…

I am totally afraid.

And feels like I am alone..

All by myself.

Looking at the press centre..

All has been set up..

Except for few minor things

It is beautiful.

And hope its working… haha

Woooaaaahhh…

I’ll be living here for the next 23 days.

Well…I got back my spirit after dinner last night..

I need the support.

I really need it..

I called my entire “comfort zone”

I seek for the advice from my colleagues..

And I’ll try to do the best…

I shouldn’t be afraid..This is it..

This is the place where my career will burst out..

This is the challenge where I could learn

This is the venue where I could

This is the life that I need to be live for the next 23days..

Again..wish me luck

And I already miss my bed in KL.

Oh..I miss Todt as well…

As always…

Good luck to me J