Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Almost there

By looking at the table calendar on my right side...
I was wondering..
There are only 8 days left before I am leaving KL and start my hell wire journey in Langkawi.

Ok..Time flies so fast eh?
There are still too many things to finish and yet I am not preparing my mental 100% to be there.

It is lunch time and I am sitting at my small cubicle writing some story which no one could understand.
Haha..

I don't feel the excitement of going to Langkawi.
Even I'll be living in a so called well-known hotel there for plusminus 23 days..
I just lost the feelings.

It is almost there.
The international event of the year will be happened there.(Even, this event is sharing the date with Monsoon Cup in KT).. Heheh..
The real of unleashed experience will be happened.

Sighh...
I don't know what I am doing now.
Today..so fcukin blur and so freakin sleepy.
M- thats the word.

I feel like hugging Todt erat2 now.
Kiss him like crazy and I miss my bed. Seriously...
Oh..my parents house in JB too- that is where the peace can be found! Betul!

What do I want now?
Uh...I don't know...
See? The work pressure can effect your whole life tuhhh..

Can't wait for this event will be finished.
Cepat2 laaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Haihhhhh