Saturday, November 7, 2009

What/Who do I miss the most?

I am in the office on Saturday evening..
Preparing for a lot of things but seriously taking sometimes to relax..
and I am writing something here.

What/Who do I miss the most?

1. My home in Johor Bahru
Even its small...But I can feel the love everywhere..

2. My parents
Mak..abah...the most precious people in my life. I am missing them now..

3. Mohd Fardan Idani
The love of my life. The one and only nephew who always makes us laugh.

4. My siblings
Kaklong-Ngah and my younger sister-Syikin. Even they are annoying..but I am missing the "annoying' time with them.

5. My peace of mind
Which I didnt even get it for the past how many months..

6. My stable relationship.
This is another subject which hard to explain..:(

7. My close friends
Best friends..close friends and some friends who I always ignore for months!

8. My reading time
I do not even have my bedtime reading time anymore!

Sigh..If I try to finish up this list..I bet all my work will be highlighted as "PENDING" and I'll get the "bang bang boom" from the boss..
Who wants it?
Not me definitely...

And thats it for now..
Will be continued..

Enjoy your weekends guys!

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need my precious, fun and horey horey Life back!!!
=(