Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Heh!

Aku tak paham kenapa manusia susah nak senyum.
Kalau pun ada masalah ....tak perlu nak bagitahu semua orang dengan cara mempamerkan muka yang buruknya kalah cam taik!

Menyumpah je dalam hati bila tengok boss yang mukanya tak pernah senyum.
We do understand that you are facing the biggest problem on earth..but you don't have to show it to your employees ALL the TIME!
Muka takde rezeki.

Oh, come on.
If you don't like your worker...you can straight away hand them the termination letter or kick them out from the office..
Why can't you do that?
Time limit rite?
Of you let them go..you may get someone who is much better than them..but you will face the same problem all over again..

Muka kasi neutral sket la..
Tak mau main pilih bulu...
The strength of the company comes from the people...
Be nice and treat them fair....
You'll be loved by your people and your reputation will be above the ordinary standard!

I wish that I will not be that kind of boss and hope I could control my emotion and treat my co-worker fairly.
If I don't like them.. wouldn't offer them the position..As easy as that!

Ok..I just wish this whole "pening kepala" will be end soon. as soon as it can be!
I just need the experience to boost up my resume! Thats all kot?!??

God...help me!!!

Hehh nya rasaaaaa!!! Tukang cucuk2 kat opis ni nak kena bakar punggung diorg kot?!
Heh!