Sunday, November 15, 2009

When you are stuck in the middle

Honestly,
When you are stuck..You are seriously don't know what to do or what to say.
Blank.
Because of the pressure that you get may lead to your outrageous behavior
and you are starting to be "NOT YOURSELF"

That is what I am facing now.
I don't want to loose it.
Not even right or left..
Not even front or back..

The jealousy by looking at normal people always come to my mind.
Always.
Like everyday.

Sigh..
I hope I may find the right path and God will help me to show the right way of doing in.
I want to be out from the whole uncertain scenario like now.
Really
Coz I am seriously do not know how to act and what to do..even what to say..

No one could understand..
Its just me...
me..
and me...

I don't fancy this situation.
Really...
and I don't want to loose what/who that I have in my life at this very moment.

Haiiiiiihhhhh...

P/s: No advice needed. Just be "kesian" and please pray for me to go tru this. =(