Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mood

I am calling myself crazy now.
Marah tak tentu pasal..
Naik angin kalahkan lembu yang nampak kain merah..
What a life...
Haihh..

The tablets needs to be blamed.
I am a very moody person now.
Tantrum all the way..
Sikit punya hal pun oleh jadi besar
Cehh..

The tablet..
I don't want to have my period during the LIMA event.
That is why I am taking the tablet.
Macam haram- Thats how I feel now.
I am cursing all the time..

Plus with the uncertain scenario that is happening in my life now..
Its adding the anger into my life.
People around me starting to hate the attitude.
I know..
I am sorry... :(
Really I am..

Well..life sucks currently.
Really.
I should attend the anger management class or stop taking the pill.

Uwaaa...I dont wanna get my bendera merah during the event.Its really disturbing...
Haihhh...
God,help!